Call to Meeting – January 20th UCRP Central Committee Meeting
The UCRP Central Committee Meeting will be held on Saturday, January 20, 2018, at Spanish Fork High School 99 N 300 W, Spanish Fork, UT 84660. [SEE MAP BELOW]
Credentialing opens at 8:00 a.m. (Please bring photo ID)
Visit with Elected Officials & Candidates between 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m *Snacks provided*
The meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m.
We would like to thank today’s time clock sponsor:
Senator Curt Bramble for Pro Life Utah
Questions? Please contact Heidi Balderree: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elected Official and Candidate Information:
– All Utah county elected officials are invited to attend the meet & greet to talk with their constituents
– Those who will run through the convention system and want to campaign at the meet & greet must contact UCRP Chairman Rob Craig: 801.901.0647.
– Candidates can set up one sign tower in the entrance/commons area
– Candidates can bring a 6’ table and signs, etc. to set up in the cafeteria
– Candidates can start setting up at 7:30 a.m. on a first-come, first-served basis
– Please, no campaigning outside of the school (including signs and fliers) for this event
Candidate information questions? Please contact Anna Standage: 801.380.5956