April 27, 2019 UCRP Organizing Convention
VIEW ELECTION RESULTS HERE!
A live video stream of the convention is available here:
Convention Live Stream – part 1
The UCRP Central Committee Meeting & Organizing Convention will be held on Saturday, April 27, 2019, at Mountain View High School:
665 Center St.
Orem, UT 84057
(click on the address for map)
- 7:30 AM Credentialing opens (Please bring photo ID)
- 8:45 AM Central Committee Meeting (Auditorium)
- 9:00 AM Start of the UCRP Organizing Convention
Meet & Greets
- North County, Lehi High School Gym – Wednesday, April 17, 6:30 – 8:30 PM
- South County, Peteetneet Museum Auditorium – Friday, April 19, 6:30 – 8:30 PM
- Central County, Orem High School – Saturday, April 20, 9 – 11 AM
- Filing was open from April 8th at 8 AM until April 12th at 5 PM (now closed)
- Interactive Candidate list
Click the links below for convention documents:
- Candidate Ballot and Speaking Order
- Convention Rules
- Resolution on civility
- UCRP 2019 Budget vs. Actual
- Ratification of New Delegates April 27, 2019
- Convention Map
- Parking Map
Central Committee Documents
A short meeting of the County Central Committee will start at 8:45 AM. We ask members of this committee to be on time so that we can begin promptly at 8:45 and adjourn by 8:55.
Click the links below for CCM documents:
Assistance or Special Needs
If you require any special accommodations, please notify Secretary Heidi Balderree at Secretary@ucrp.org or 801.367.5085 by Friday, April 26, 2019.